For more than 130 years, Wella Professionals have been dedicated to serving the salon industry with exceptional color products and technological advancements. Raising the benchmark of creativity and technical skills for all hair professionals by inspiring the industry through bold leadership and innovation.
Inspired backstage and honed at the salon, UNITE has become one of the most sought-after products line globally. UNITE is an award winning brand, with awards from organizations all over the world. The Hair Awards, Harpers Bazarr and The Stylist Choice Awards to name a few. UNITE has received a certificate for its compassionate decision to join the PETA Caring Consumer Project, with the assurance that animal tests are neither conducted nor commissioned for its products, formulations, or ingredients.
Bumble and Bumble bring us luxury hair care that is constantly evolving and re-inventing itself. With an in-house team constantly creating new and exciting products, Bumble and Bumble provide a wide range of hair care products from cleansing and conditioning to styling and coloring. Born in NYC in 1977 they have since developed a huge range of hair care products that are loved all around the world. Known for the wonderful aromatic flavors and scents, you will truly remember a Bumble and Bumble product by smell alone.
A message from Aveda: "We connect our Mission with product development by using what we define to be green ingredients whenever possible. At Aveda, our goal is to ensure our products will benefit our guests through exceptional performance, while we deliver our continued promise of environmental and social responsibility. Aveda's products are formulated without parabens, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfate. We work hard to ensure that ecological and cultural diversity is represented by responsibly sourcing key ingredients from different habitats all over the world. See Ingredients sourcing section. Through fair compensation, we positively impact the people and economies from which some of our products' ingredients are sourced.
Aveda firmly believes that we will succeed in our goal by striving to use what we call green ingredients in our products whenever possible. Our definition of a green ingredient requires that it meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Naturally derived, which we define to be those for which more than 50% of the molecule comes from a plant, non-petroleum mineral, water, or some other natural source.
- Certified organic.
- Sourced from sustainable or renewable plant-based origins, and does not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced.
To Aveda, continued progress and improvement in the number of green ingredients we use in our products is an essential part of ensuring we honor our Mission commitment to care for the world we live in.
Aveda use of green Ingredients in practice:
- Since 2000, Aveda has substantially increased our purchases of organic raw herbal ingredients and organic essential oils from 20%-25% of total tonnage to more than 90% for both while also increasing our total tonnage significantly. The exact percentage varies slightly from year to year due to product mix and availability of certified ingredients.
- Aveda has established Soil to Bottle™ traceability for certain key ingredients, which allows Aveda to progressively document and expand the source of these ingredients while promoting quality through its supply chain.
- Aveda's development of its exclusive Babassu Betaine technology is part of its efforts to develop and use sustainable plant-based alternatives to replace the use of petrochemicals whenever possible.
- All of Aveda's essential oils are processed in an environmentally responsible manner through steam distillation"
Cinderella Hair Extensions have been around since 1994. They use their own unique bonding formula that is made of organic protein and is designed to have little damaging effects on natural hair when applied or removed. Bonded hair extensions are small pieces of human hair that are bonded (glued) in tiny sections to your natural hair.
The process is painless and takes anywhere from two to six hours depending on how much hair you have placed. You can choose to enhance your natural hair with extensions or different colors, make your natural hair thicker, or change your hair dramatically with length. Cinderella extensions are quite versatile.
Cinderella uses 100% human Remy hair. Remy means all the hair cuticles are in the same direction, allowing the extensions to blend, and lay easily, and tangle less.