Skin. Wax. Tan.
It is our mission at Salon 5150 to provide consistent quality service with a personal touch. Attention to detail results in a beautifully shaped Eyebrow, silky smooth Brazilian Wax, a great Facial and Organic Spray Tan. Carrying only quality products such as --- assures you of the best possible way to maintain your beauty regimen. The end goal is to make your visit a pleasant and worthwhile experience.
- Element Nature $84+
- Pure Focus $56+
- Pure Radiance $85+
- Purifying Facial $84+
- Arms $46+
- Back $50+
- Bare Brazilian $65+
- Bikini $35+
- Brow $22+
- Chin $10+
- Full Leg $80+
- Lip $10+
- Under Ams $25+
Organic Spray Tan:
- Sinless Mist Tan $35
- Membership $75 (includes 4 tans a month!)
- Just Legs $15
What Should I Expect?
The whole process is mess free and takes about 15-20 minutes. Your tan typically will last 7 to 10 days!
What Is In The Tanning Solution?
We only use The Tan Girlz products! The solution base includes Eco Cert DHA & Eco Cert Organic Aloe Vera, Coffee Bean Extract, and Grapefruit seed extract to nourish your skin.
BEFORE your Sinless Mist Tan:
- Avoid Heavy Makeup, Lotions, & Oils on the Face & Body
- Exfoliate Before Your Spray Tan - a fresh scrubbed body without deodorant is best
- Avoid Using Soaps with Alpha Hydroxy or Salicylic Acne Treatment
- Shave The Day Before or Several Hours Before
- Women Commonly Wear a Bathing Suit, G-String or Bra/Panty In Dark Colors
- Men Must Wear Fitted Underwear or Running Shorts
AFTER your Sinless Mist Tan... PROTECT YOUR TAN!
- Dark, loose fitted clothing are a MUST! Avoid tight clothing, bras, straps, denim, buckles, & belts
- Don't touch yourself after your tan, it can darken your hands & leave "marks" on your tan - be careful with pets, small children, & loved ones hugging you. Avoid water, rain, splashing of water - take care when washing hands
- The top layer of the bronzer may get on clothing/sheets, it usually washes off but may stain silk, nylon, or spandex
- I HIGHLY recommend to wait 10 hours before showering, if not possible (or at least 6). For your first shower, expect the top layer of the bronzer to wash off
- Keep your skin hydrated but avoid exfoliating or anything that bleaches skin!
- Wear sunscreen; the DHA has no sunscreen!!
NOTE: Hot tubs, pools, steam rooms, heavy sweat and harsh soaps/scrubs will shorten the life of your tan